You've got a shirt... now let's sell as many as we can!!!
TIP #1 - LET PEOPLE KNOW YOUR STORY!
- You're not just selling a t-shirt... you're giving a chance for someone to be a part of your calling!
- Email, post to social media, text, call, write letters, write blogs, etc... Tell your story in as many ways and as often as you can!
- Ask for prayer. Use this as an opportunity to assemble a team of people to pray for you and support you!
TIP #2 - USE TECHNOLOGY
- Spread the word through text messaging, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email, etc. Social media is your FRIEND!
- Use the #ShopFTN and #Fundthenations. People search these to see what fundraising t-shirts are for sale!
- Create a page on a website like Big Cartel to keep yourself organized and to accept online payments!
TIP #3 - LET ALL OF YOUR "CIRCLES" KNOW ABOUT IT!
- Social Media
TIP #4 - DON'T BE AFRAID OF SHIPPING THE SHIRTS TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE YOUR CITY
- We don't typically ship individual shirts for you. But it's not because we don't want to...it's because you can do it so much cheaper than we could. With means keeping more money for your cause!
- It only takes about $2.50-$4 (depending on distance) per shirt to send a t-shirt in a shipping bag/envelope
- People are accustomed to paying for shipping in the e-commerce world that we live in!
- If you really want us to ship your shirts to individuals, we created FTN Direct just for that! Check it out!